1. We suggest that representatives fill the registration form and pay for the fees of attendance in advance;
2. The representative capacity can only be confirmed when the registration and fees of attendance have been received. Representatives can obtain the representative credentials and conference materials.
3. The fees cover conference attendance, conference materials, banquet, lunch, tea break and simultaneous interpreting, excluding accommodation and transportation
4. For those who cannot attend the conference for some reason, the fees refund will be processed as per the rules as follows:
The representatives inform the conference organizing committee in the written form in advance. The fees will be fully refunded with four weeks prior to the opening date of the conference. The fees will be refunded by half with two weeks prior to the opening date of the conference. Fees will not be refunded for the rest other situations. 10% of the fees will be charged on the refund.
5. In case of force majeure (wars, natural disasters, plagues, governmental orders, etc.) that causes the suspension of the forum, the organizing committee will refund the paid fees and the contract of the forum will be automatically rescinded.
8th Antimony Forum–Asian Metal