Top 5 Cryptocurrency Trading Bots that Investors Can Use in 2022
These cryptocurrency trading bots make the lives of crypto fanatics a lot easier
Cryptocurrency trade might seem complicated to even long-run market investors. With the rising popularity of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, several innovations are taking space in the diligence to make crypto trading an easy affair. Crypto trade bots are calculator software that places and do trades based on existing regulations. Automated crypto trade efficiently helps investors understand the algorithm of the crypto market and invest accordingly. These bots help capitalize on commercialize opportunities and cut down time spent on monitoring. In this article, we have listed the top 5 crypto trade bots that can make liveliness easier for investors .
- Pionex: Pionex is one of the world’s 1st exchanges with 18 Free trading bots. Users can automate their trading 24/7 without always checking the markets. It aggregates the liquidity from Binance and Huobi Global and is one of the biggest Binance brokers
1. Pionex provides 18 free trading bots for retail investors.
2. The trade fee is the lowest compared to most of the major exchanges. The deal tip is 0.05 % for the maker and taker.
3. grid deal Bot allows users to buy abject and sell high in a specific price range.
4. Leveraged Grid Bot provides up to 5x leverage.
5. Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot helps retail investors to make passive income with low risk. The estimate restitution for this strategy is 15~50 % APR.
6. Martingale bot performs DCA buy, erstwhile sell to capture fluctuation profit.
7. Rebalancing bot helps you to hodl the coins.
8. Dollar-Cost Averaging ( DCA ) Bot Sets repeated purchasing at regular intervals to offset the effects of excitability.
9. Smart Trade terminal allows traders to set up stop-loss, take profit, trailing in one trade.
10. U.S. FinCEN ’ randomness MSB ( Money Services Business ) License approved
price : free mobile Apps : io & Android
Read more: Crypto Investing 101
Exchanges : Binance，Huobi，CoinbasePro，Pionex
- Mudrex: Mudrex is a Y-Combinator-backed platform that’s been around for a while now – since 2018 to be precise. What we find particularly interesting is the Coin Set offer. The platform does offer a separate algo offering as well but seems to be doubling down on Coin Sets as far as we can tell. According to Mudrex, Coin Sets are basically baskets of tokens built on a specific theme or an idea. Some Coin Sets that we find particularly interesting:
- Crypto Blue Chip
are offering a guaranteed reward of up to $1000 upon every investment We actually reached out to Mudrex to offer something special to Analytics Insights users – and for this workweek ,
- Coinbase Pro: Coinbase is a cryptocurrency exchange that prioritizes security and simplicity. Its Coinbase Pro platform is more advanced and facilitates customers to employ trading bots to improve their investment strategies by using automation and boosting the efficiency of their investor portfolios.
- Cryptohopper: The Cryptohopper bot is a powerful system that offers several facilities to help cryptocurrency traders make the right trading decisions. Bots on this platform are called hoppers who can either use strategies, templates, or signals to guide the users on when to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
- Coinrule: Coinrule has been in operation since 2018 and is considered one of the most advanced yet easy-to-use crypto trading bots. The platform maintains a four-tier membership plan, including a free option to assist new investors in getting up and running.
Join Our Telegram Channel for More Insights. Join now