Cryptocurrency Financial Advisor
As Cryptocurrency and Non-fungible Tokens ( NFTs ) continue to make inroads into the U.S. and worldly concern markets, more investors ( and advisors ) are looking into them and wondering if these digital assets should play a function in a well-diversified investment portfolio ?
At Mercer Street Financial, we do believe that cryptocurrencies and NFTs should be considered as an extra option investment opportunity. Though, equitable like any other investing opportunity, whether you should invest and how much depends on your risk profile, investment timeline, personal circumstances, interests, and goals .
How can a Financial Advisor Help?
In this relatively new and changing investment course, it is helpful to work with person who has feel and an understand of the nuances of successful invest in cryptocurrency .
An feel adviser can help you decide :
Reading: Cryptocurrency Financial Advisor
- The best way for you to invest, whether that be through direct exposure to the mint or nominal, or indirect exposure through futures contracts, an ETF, venture funds, index funds, or stocks of companies that are directly related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain engineering .
- How much of your portfolio should be dedicated to cryptocurrencies and/or NFTs ?
- The best way to acquire and hold your cryptoasset investment .
- How to best specify your tax vulnerability when transacting in cryptocurrencies and/or NFTs .
- How to include your digital assets as separate of your estate and access plan .
I have been buying and selling cryptocurrencies since 2015, and I now educate early fiscal advisors on how to work with prospective clients who are HODLers or crypto-curious.
1. What is Bitcoin?
2. What is a Cryptocurrency?
3. What is Blockchain Technology?
4. What other Cryptocurrencies are there?
5. What is a HODLer?
6. What is a Non-fungible Token (NFT)?
1. What is Bitcoin ? Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, one of thousands that are now available in an ever-expanding market. It is the most long-familiar and presently has the highest commercialize value – with an estimated measure of $ 1.2 trillion as of October of 2021 .
2. What is a Cryptocurrency ? A Cryptocurrency is a largely unregulated digital currency that is normally highly secure and based on blockchain engineering. Its use event proffers the disintermediation of jobber – namely banks and payment processors – and offers a degree of anonymity to users .
3. What is blockchain technology ? Blockchain is a database. Rather than structure its data into tables, it structures it into groups, or blocks, that are then connected ( chained ) to each other. Each block is given a timestamp when it is added to the range, making it possible to track and verify all on-chain transactions. Learn more about Blockchain .
4. What early Cryptocurrencies are there ? There are thousands of cryptocurrencies. The 5 biggest by marketplace capitalization ( as of October 2021 ) are :
- Bitcoin: $1.2 Trillion
- Ethereum: $485.2 Billion
- Binance Coin: $82 Billion
- Cardano: $71.7 Billion
- Tether: $69.6 Billion
5. What is a HODLer ? HODL is a misspelling of “ HOLD ” that has been picked up by the crypto community to refer to a buy-and-hold strategy. A HODLer is person who is a long-run crypto investor .
6. What is a Non-fungible Token ( NFT ) ? NFTs are digital assets – much artwork – that are normally “ one of a kind ” in that they represent the original item and contain built-in authentication of birthplace and possession. Learn more about NFTs.
If you would like to learn more about investing in these assets, please agenda an appointment with us .
agenda a consultation meet