About the Role This function is responsible for supporting go-to-market readiness activities and rescue of programs to the global sales and customer success administration ( and other “ close to tax income ” groups as assigned ).
What You’ll Do
- Join an incredible and supportive team that collaborates and innovates
- Build and maintain positive relationships with your team, peers, cross-functional and channel partners
- Manage large-scale projects with cross-functional partners (Product Marketing/Business Operations/Channel Partners)
- Enable training of our go-to-market team around products, systems and processes
- Create and develop synchronous and asynchronous learning content in collaboration with Product Marketing for product launches and repromotes, including but not limited to:
- Building learning modules in our Learning Management System
- Facilitating training sessions virtually and in person (future state)
- Measuring success of product rollout
- Collaborate closely with Channel Partners to support on-going product training and enablement and coordination of knowledge-base resources
- Be part of making the magic happen for our annual Sales Kick Off! (currently virtual)
What You’ll Bring
- A commitment to add to our culture of DEI
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or minimum 3+ years related-experience in job function and/or industry
- Experience using, managing and building content for a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Strong grasp on both theory and application of adult learning and enablement methodologies
- A passion for Instructional Design
- Excitement around facilitation including large audiences, senior leadership audiences, and virtual audiences
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Operating with integrity in ambiguous situations
- Adaptability to change and agility in work planning
- A bias for action and accountability
Compensation and Benefits
Base Salary Range*: $97,400.00 – 146,200.00
- Glassdoor base salaries are targeted to the market 75th percentile for technical roles and the 65th percentile for non-technical roles. In other words, 65-75% of comparable organizations in our industry will pay less.
Annual Bonus Target**: 10%
** Bonuses are paid in 6-month intervals, aligning with bi-annual performance reviews
Generous Restricted Stock Units (RSU):
***Restricted Stock Units (RSU) are awarded at hire and may be refreshed annually. Additionally, as a pay-for-performance company, RSU grant awards are presented bi-annually to exceptional performers.
You can learn more about our compensation philosophy here and see salary ranges for all Glassdoor jobs here .
Health and Wellness: 100 % employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-run disability, choice wellbeing programs, along with 80 % employer-paid premiums for all dependents. * Generous paid fourth dimension off programs for birthing and non-birthing parents are provided, along with paid injury/illness impart and paid family hand brake leave .
- Coverage begins at the start of employment. After 48 months of continuous employment, 100% of all premiums for you and your dependents can be employer-paid!
Work/Life Balance: Open Paid Time Off policy, in addition to 15-20 paid company holidays/year
Investing in Your Future: 401 ( k ) plan with a company match up to $ 5,000 per year, subsidize richness and class plan services, and discounted legal aid services.
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback survey responses are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor’s mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- GRIT: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, choice, and employment without respect to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, seasoned or military status, or any other class protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer ; committed to creating a residential district of inclusion, and an environment release from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation .