You ’ rhenium investing plenty of time into Facebook, curating content on Twitter, searching for bang-up Instagram post ideas —but the one missing while of the puzzle is this :
And in this post, we ’ rhenium going to parcel 58 LinkedIn stats you can use to guide your 2022 marketing scheme and avail you decide which tactics are deserving investing in this year.
We ’ ve broken down the stats into four different sections :
( There ’ second besides a recapitulation at the end if you ’ re in a rush, but you ’ ll decidedly get a set more from it if you go through each section. even if you good skim through and dig into the stats that catch your eye, there ’ s plenty of prize to be found hera. )
Let ’ s dive in…
Create A B2B Marketing Strategy That Works .
Get the strategies & techniques the fastest growing brands use day by day .
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE (FREE)
- 1 2022 LinkedIn Statistics Overview
- 2 LinkedIn User Statistics
- 2.1 1) LinkedIn now has over 722+ million members .
- 2.2 2) LinkedIn has 675 million monthly users.
- 2.3 3) 40 % of monthly active users use LinkedIn day by day .
- 2.4 4) LinkedIn’s reported user goal is 3 billion.
- 2.5 5) 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers and 40 million are in decision-making positions .
- 2.6 6 ) LinkedIn is the most-used social media platform amongst Fortune 500 companies .
- 2.7 7) Microsoft paid $26.2 billion for LinkedIn in 2016 .
- 2.8 8) Of the 2 billion Millennials globally, 87 million of them are on LinkedIn .
- 2.9 9) Of those 87 million Millennial users, 11 million are in decision-making positions .
- 2.10 10) There are 63 million unique mobile users monthly .
- 2.11 11) LinkedIn profiles with photos get 21x more views and 36x more messages.
- 2.12 12) Just under half (44%) of all LinkedIn users are women.
- 2.13 13) 57% of LinkedIn users are men.
- 2.14 14) LinkedIn SlideShare now has 70 million monthly active users .
- 2.15 15) LinkedIn SlideShare also has 18 million pieces of capacity uploaded .
- 2.16 16) Half of all US adults with college degrees use LinkedIn.
- 2.17 17) 70% of LinkedIn’s users are outside the United States.
- 2.18 18) 53% of Americans use LinkedIn.
- 2.19 19) LinkedIn received 844.11 million visits from July 2019 to December 2019.
- 2.20 20) Employees are 14x more likely to share content from their employers than other content on LinkedIn.
- 2.21 21) Users are more likely to engage with a colleague
- 2.22 22) 30 million companies are on LinkedIn.
- 2.23 23) More than half a billion professionals worldwide gather on LinkedIn.
- 3 LinkedIn Content Marketing Statistics
- 3.1 24) LinkedIn is the #1 channel B2B marketers use to distribute content at 94 % .
- 3.2 25) There are 9 billion content impressions in the LinkedIn feed every workweek .
- 3.3 26) Only 3 million users share content weekly.
- 3.4 27 ) LinkedIn makes up more than 50 % of all social traffic to B2B websites & blogs
- 3.5 28 ) 91 % of marketing executives list LinkedIn as the top locate to find quality content .
- 3.6 29) 92% of B2B marketers include LinkedIn in their digital commercialize mix .
- 4 LinkedIn Publisher Statistics
- 4.1 30) Only 1 million users have published an article on LinkedIn .
- 4.2 31) About 45% of LinkedIn article readers are in high-level positions ( managers, VPs, Directors, C-level ) .
- 4.3 32) Feed updates are viewed 280 billion times annually
- 4.4 33) Long-form content gets the most shares on LinkedIn .
- 4.5 34) How-to & list posts perform the best on LinkedIn.
- 4.6 35 ) Posts split into 5, 7, or 9 headings perform the best .
- 4.7 36) Of the 500 most shared LinkedIn articles in 2016, 30 were small lists .
- 4.8 37) Live streams on LinkedIn increased by 158% in 2020
- 4.9 38 ) Articles with titles between 40-49 characters perform the best on LinkedIn .
- 4.10 39) LinkedIn articles featuring exactly 8 images far outperform the rest .
- 4.11 40) Articles without video perform better than those with video .
- 4.12 41 ) LinkedIn has a arrant Moz world authority of 100 .
- 5 LinkedIn B2B Focused Statistics
- 5.1 42) 97% of B2B marketers
- 5.2 43) 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn vs. 13 % on Twitter & 7 % on Facebook .
- 5.3 44) 79% of B2B marketers see LinkedIn as a good source for generating leads .
- 5.4 45) 59% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn generates leads for their clientele .
- 5.5 46) 38% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn is generating tax income for them .
- 5.6 47) 71% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn is partially of their ad scheme .
- 5.7 48) One SaaS company saw 11x better answer rates on their sponsored InMail compared to email .
- 5.8 49) 46% of social traffic to corporate websites comes from LinkedIn .
- 5.9 50) 90% of B2B marketers reduced cost per lead with LinkedIn lead gen forms .
- 5.10 51 ) LinkedIn generates 3x more conversions than Twitter & Facebook .
- 5.11 52) 65% of B2B companies have acquired a customer through LinkedIn .
- 5.12 53) Only 0.59% of posts from B2B marketers come from company pages, but over 10 % of leads generated come from them .
- 5.13 54 ) 1 out of every 3 LinkedIn group posts that converted included a question tag in the topic trace .
- 5.14 55) The average length of a post that converts is 248 characters .
- 5.15 56) LinkedIn accounts for $1.86 billion in annual revenue in 2021.
- 5.16 According to a Q1 2021 earnings secrete, Microsoft earned $ 8.02 billion in tax income – up from the $ 5.26 billion previously reported in 2018. LinkedIn alone has seen tax income increase by 16 % YoY to $ 1.86 billion .
- 5.17 57) LinkedIn has 15x more content impressions than job ads
- 5.18 58) Cost per lead is lower than on Google AdWords
- 6 LinkedIn Statistics Recap
2022 LinkedIn Statistics Overview
hera ’ s the truth about LinkedIn in 2022 :
It’s a B2B gold mine…
It ’ s where most Fortune 500 decision-makers and executives like to spend their spare fourth dimension .
The best part ?
More much than not, they ’ re actually scrolling through actively looking for valuable content to read. There international relations and security network ’ t the same barrier you need to break down like on other social platforms like Facebook. They ’ re not there to find Buzzfeed quizzes, wedding photos, or memes. They ’ re looking for contented that can change the way they do business, which is most decidedly music to the ears of a B2B seller .
BONUS: We all know that LinkedIn is taking off & becoming a great groove for marketers, new grads, and professionals of all industries. Of path, there ’ re PLENTY of common mistakes we see on the chopine. here ’ s a great television that covers some of the most common LinkedIn mistakes that people are still making :
still, if you haven ’ thyroxine dig into LinkedIn yet, the time you need to commit could be frightening. not to mention you need to know how to cut through the make noise if you want to make it all worth it .
To help you out, we ’ ve highlighted 5 8 of the most important LinkedIn statistics every B2B marketer should know, all compiled from the best research available on the web. We ’ ll express you the key findings from studies conducted by HubSpot, Business Insider, Content Marketing Institute, Buzzsumo, OkDork.com, and more…
Everything from how many B2B leads come from LinkedIn to how to write the arrant LinkedIn article title that ’ ll maximize your scope. You ’ ll be able to use this station as a go-to resource for all things LinkedIn. Make sure you bookmark it to reference later .
So what are these 58 LinkedIn stats ?
( Psst… If you want to skip ahead, here ’ s the mesa of contents one more time )
LinkedIn User Statistics
1) LinkedIn now has over 722+ million members .
LinkedIn has officially passed the half-billion drug user cross off ! Since they were founded in 2002, they ’ ve continued to grow their exploiter base year after year .
2) LinkedIn has 675 million monthly users.
We know, sum members are not the lapp as active ones. Though, the combination of others signing up points to a hard performance for the social network, with 675 million monthly users .
3) 40 % of monthly active users use LinkedIn day by day .
Of those using the platform monthly, up to 40 % are accessing it on a day by day basis. If that is the case, that ’ randomness over 100 million professionals you could be targeting every single day. To make that even more excite, LinkedIn users typically use the chopine to find relevant capacity, meaning they ’ ll be much more willing to check out what you ’ ra communion. We ’ ll excavate into that one soon though…
4) LinkedIn’s reported user goal is 3 billion.
If you think 700 million is enough for LinkedIn to sit back and observe, you couldn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate be more wrong. LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner has said he wants LinkedIn to be the home of all working professionals across the world, and be the cardinal hub for every job posting across the estimated 70 million companies cosmopolitan. As of right now, that count works out to around 3 billion people. They ’ ra not done hustle .
5) 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers and 40 million are in decision-making positions .
This comes straight from LinkedIn ’ s Marketing Solutions Blog. From a B2B perspective, the decision-makers you ’ re trying to reach are using LinkedIn. If you double down on your LinkedIn efforts, you ’ ll be able to target the right people in the place they like to spend their scroll time .
Another B2B statistic from LinkedIn ’ s Marketing Solutions Blog that should decidedly peak your concern. This precisely serves as further proof that LinkedIn is the set to go to reach your ideal customers and clients .
7) Microsoft paid $26.2 billion for LinkedIn in 2016 .
In June of 2016, Microsoft acquired LinkedIn with a brawny price tag north of $ 25 billion. LinkedIn had been trending down before the acquisition, but have since righted the ship. If Microsoft saw $ 26.2 billion worth of electric potential in the platform, you shouldn ’ metric ton turn the blind eye .
8) Of the 2 billion Millennials globally, 87 million of them are on LinkedIn .
According to LinkedIn and Adweek, Millennials make up a meaning lump of LinkedIn ’ s entire exploiter base. Like it or not, Millennials are the decision-makers of the future ( and present in many cases ). As a B2B seller, this should be seen as a great opportunity to get in front of them immediately .
9) Of those 87 million Millennial users, 11 million are in decision-making positions .
You plainly can not ignore Millennials, and you don ’ metric ton necessarily have to crack the Snapchat market code to reach them. There are 11 million millennial decision makers on LinkedIn. That makes it entirely possible to get to the Millennials holding buying baron without touching Snapchat or Instagram .
10) There are 63 million unique mobile users monthly .
Mobile is booming and LinkedIn ’ s mobile exploiter numbers reflect that. Their mobile user count is climbing every calendar month, which only makes it easier to reach the people you ’ re trying to reach. Mobile makes it easier for a user to just open the app and scroll through, giving you more opportunities to reach them .
MindSea, a mobile app design and development agency, published a big post on their web log highlighting Six Mobile Trends The Best CMOs Are Paying Attention To that ’ s decidedly worth checking out for even more information on what ’ s trending in the fluid global .
11) LinkedIn profiles with photos get 21x more views and 36x more messages.
The decision to include a photograph or not international relations and security network ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate much of a decisiveness at all in 2022. Profiles with photos get significantly more views, messages, and results than generic, picture-less folks. Don ’ triiodothyronine think your profile movie absolutely must be an expensive, master headshot either – a retentive as you have a mental picture, you ’ re on the correct cut .
12) Just under half (44%) of all LinkedIn users are women.
Of LinkedIn ’ s sum drug user al-qaeda, it was last reported that 44 % are women. LinkedIn is quickly becoming a platform for all – no matter who you ’ re trying to reach in the business world, LinkedIn is a big put to find them .
13) 57% of LinkedIn users are men.
LinkedIn is cursorily becoming a platform for all – no count who you ’ re trying to reach in the business world, LinkedIn is a great place to find others .
According to TechCrunch, LinkedIn ’ s slidedeck sharing platform SlideShare is up to at least 70 million users monthly. SlideShare adept and Foundation Marketing Founder Ross Simmonds has long been an advocate of the platform and its market potential. His most-viewed SlideShare deck on Instagram Marketing has over 345,000 views .
This serves as both proof of its credibility and an opportunity to make a appoint for yourself on the chopine. While 18 million pieces of content is a batch, it ’ second surely not deoxyadenosine monophosphate high as you may expect with 70 million users. A forward-thinking B2B seller like you should decidedly see this as a major opportunity to share valuable contented by creating presentation slides that drive sales .
16) Half of all US adults with college degrees use LinkedIn.
LinkedIn users have a range of education which is not that much of a surprise since the platform is popular amongst college grads .
17) 70% of LinkedIn’s users are outside the United States.
LinkedIn has gained grip around the world, gaining popularity in about every celibate .
18) 53% of Americans use LinkedIn.
According to this latest list of crown countries by users, 171+ million Americans are on the platform. That phone number is improving 28 % since 2018, when only 25 % of Americans were using the medium .
19) LinkedIn received 844.11 million visits from July 2019 to December 2019.
According to SimilarWeb, LinkedIn received 1.17 billion visits from June 2020 to November 2020 where the drug user exhausted 7-minutes and 02 seconds on the platform .
It appears that employees are eager to parcel across social media platforms, specially LinkedIn when it comes to company news program and employment they ’ re gallant of .
21) Users are more likely to engage with a colleague
In 2019, LinkedIn launched Teammates to allow users to identify and keep up with their current colleagues. In fact, Users are 60 % more probably to engage with a coworker than another connection
22) 30 million companies are on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is home to 5 30 million companies today. however, not every business is on the platform. Though, LinkedIn automatically generates a company page when a person adds ferment experience within a party or when an organization posts a job .
23) More than half a billion professionals worldwide gather on LinkedIn.
More than half a million professionals worldwide gather on LinkedIn .
LinkedIn Content Marketing Statistics
24) LinkedIn is the #1 channel B2B marketers use to distribute content at 94 % .
According to LinkedIn ’ south Sophisticated Marketer ’ s Guide to LinkedIn, 94 % of B2B marketers use LinkedIn as a content distribution channel, compared to Twitter at 89 %, Facebook and YouTube both at 77 %, and Google+ 61 %. If you have content to distribute ( which you decidedly should ), LinkedIn should be your first stop. It ’ s where most B2B marketers go first gear .
25) There are 9 billion content impressions in the LinkedIn feed every workweek .
Every single week, content in the LinkedIn feed is seen 9 billion times. That ’ s about 36 billion impressions per month and 468 billion per year. The opportunity to be seen most decidedly exists if you share contentedness systematically .
Your eyes should have just lit up… Of the 500 million total LinkedIn users and 250 million monthly active users, entirely 3 million plowshare capacity on a weekly basis – merely a touch over 1 % of monthly users. That means 3 million users are getting 9 billion impressions each week. We don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate evening have to tell you why you should start sharing contentedness on LinkedIn each and every week .
Yes, more than half of all social traffic to B2B sites comes from LinkedIn. jointly, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter drive 90 % of sociable traffic to B2B sites & blogs, with more than one-half of that traffic comes square from LinkedIn. Facebook and Twitter may have more monthly active users, but LinkedIn clearly separates itself as the go-to for B2B content distribution .
28 ) 91 % of marketing executives list LinkedIn as the top locate to find quality content .
When marketing executives were asked where the top places to find relevant, high-quality capacity was, the results weren ’ thymine even close. A massive 91 % said LinkedIn, while only 29 % said Twitter and 27 % said Facebook. LinkedIn is the place decision-makers go to find valuable content. As a B2B seller creating content, LinkedIn is the place to be .
29) 92% of B2B marketers include LinkedIn in their digital commercialize mix .
If you ’ re looking to follow what expert B2B marketers are doing, start with LinkedIn. In terms of what channels are included in their content market mix, 92 % of B2B marketers listed LinkedIn. Twitter was following at 87 %, then Facebook at 76 %, YouTube at 67 %, and Instagram at just 15 %. The best B2B marketers have bought into LinkedIn ’ s electric potential .
LinkedIn Publisher Statistics
30) Only 1 million users have published an article on LinkedIn .
500 million LinkedIn users and alone 0.2 % have published an article using LinkedIn ’ second publisher platform. Something equally elementary as republishing your contentedness on LinkedIn can put you in a unique group of contributors boosting each piece of content you create. american samoa far as the LinkedIn algorithm goes, native posts published through this chopine seem to get more love than external links, making this an tied greater opportunity .
31) About 45% of LinkedIn article readers are in high-level positions ( managers, VPs, Directors, C-level ) .
What makes LinkedIn articles flush better for B2B marketers is the fact that most readers are high-level decision makers. not entirely can you get your message boosted by using their publisher platform, you can get it boost and read by the people you want reading it .
32) Feed updates are viewed 280 billion times annually
In 2021, LinkedIn reported 280 billion feed updates, making the case for content to be distributed on a routine footing. Users are scrolling through their feed and updating the content provided, meaning you need to be sure to have a solid distribution strategy to not be missed. Further proofread LinkedIn articles are a joyride you need to factor into your subject distribution checklist .
OkDork.com excavate into viral LinkedIn posts to hunt for trends on what type content performs the best. His findings are game-changing. As for the sweet spot when it comes to message length, you should be aiming for long-form but not besides long-form. His results showed 1900 son articles got the most shares, so aiming for between 1700 & 2100 words should give your contented a boost .
34) How-to & list posts perform the best on LinkedIn.
OkDork besides found that how-to posts get about 2x as many views as wonder posts. When you ’ ra creating content with LinkedIn views in mind, you should focus on how-to posts and list stylus posts and steer clear of interview posts .
35 ) Posts split into 5, 7, or 9 headings perform the best .
There ’ s a longstanding impression that content consumers subconsciously prefer curious numbers. OkDork ’ s findings reasonably clearly corroborate that belief. Whether you ’ re creating a list-style position or not, keep it to 5, 7, or 9 headings .
People on LinkedIn truly like lists, and they like their lists short and easy to digest. Content Marketing Institute found that 30 of the 500 most partake posts on LinkedIn were lists of 5-10 items. We ’ rhenium breaking the rules with this post, but sometimes you just have excessively much valuable information to deliver. Whenever you can, aim for those quick lists and try to go with an leftover count .
37) Live streams on LinkedIn increased by 158% in 2020
As reported by LinkedIn, in April 2020, live streams hosted on the platform gained huge popularity over two months – increasing 158 % from February to April .
38 ) Articles with titles between 40-49 characters perform the best on LinkedIn .
While the difference here international relations and security network ’ triiodothyronine a meaning as some of his early findings, OkDork ’ s inquiry shows that titles in the 30-50 fictional character scope are ideal, with 40 being the best and the target you should aim for .
39) LinkedIn articles featuring exactly 8 images far outperform the rest .
When you ’ re creating a post for LinkedIn, use precisely 8 images. Any more or less and your potential post views will drop importantly. The reason is a tossup here. possibly the LinkedIn algorithm favours posts with precisely 8 images the most, or possibly readers are just subconsciously more probably to share if they see 8 images. Either way, these results are pretty clear-cut .
40) Articles without video perform better than those with video .
Video is trending big time reasonably much across the dining table right now. That said, LinkedIn articles are not one of the spots to include them. OkDork found that articles with 0 videos performed the best, with a steady decline as you increase the total of video included .
If you ’ re not familiar with Moz ’ s domain authority, it ’ s the score a web site gets out of 100 to reflect how a search engine ranks them. LinkedIn has a perfective 100, which pretty a lot means Google loves them. The profit for you as a B2B seller and subject creator is that every article you publish on LinkedIn is indexed and will show up in Google searches, with that domain agency giving you the best over early native subject ranking for the same keywords .
LinkedIn B2B Focused Statistics
42) 97% of B2B marketers
According to a report, 97 % of B2B marketers use LinkedIn for content market. B2B marketers should know that LinkedIn is a key tool to use as part of your market strategy and campaigns .
43) 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn vs. 13 % on Twitter & 7 % on Facebook .
This one stat entirely should be enough to convince you to start investing your time in LinkedIn as a B2B seller. Of all B2B leads coming from social media, LinkedIn is responsible for 80 %. That ’ randomness 4 out of every 5 leads coming from LinkedIn. All early platforms combined make up less than 20 %, including Facebook and Twitter. Fewer users decidedly does not mean less B2B leads .
44) 79% of B2B marketers see LinkedIn as a good source for generating leads .
Given that 80 % of all B2B leads come from LinkedIn, this number probably seems quite moo. still, the majority of B2B marketers look at LinkedIn as a big invest to generate choice leads for their clientele. You should besides .
45) 59% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn generates leads for their clientele .
Of a group of B2B marketers surveyed, 59 % were able to confidently say LinkedIn is generating leads for them. That number would quite probable be even higher if not for the 33 % who were diffident on where their leads were coming from. Regardless, LinkedIn is placid doubly as effective than Facebook and Twitter both .
46) 38% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn is generating tax income for them .
More than 1 in 3 B2B marketers say LinkedIn generates tax income for their business. That ’ sulfur 3x more than Twitter, 4x more than Facebook & 19x more than Instagram. Although the majority aren ’ thymine able to identify where gross is coming from, LinkedIn is the clear leader amongst those who could .
47) 71% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn is partially of their ad scheme .
This ties back to the number of decision-makers using LinkedIn. When targeting B2B customers and clients, LinkedIn is the prefer finish over all other social platforms, including Facebook. While Facebook has a larger exploiter base, the fact that LinkedIn users are more bequeath to do business on the platform than they would be on Facebook drives this count up .
48) One SaaS company saw 11x better answer rates on their sponsored InMail compared to email .
SaaS company Replicon used sponsored InMail to reach particular decision-makers. This is not to say electronic mail is dying. It most decidedly is not. What this shows is that targeting decision-makers immediately in LinkedIn can be effective. Fortune 500 executives most likely have an electronic mail inbox crowded with emails they ’ ll never even see, let alone read. LinkedIn ’ mho sponsored InMail ( their message chopine ) offers a unique impart of getting your message in front of the big-time executives .
LinkedIn is the leader in driving traffic rear to your business ’ web site and web log. If you ’ re using message to drive traffic, conversions, and sales, you need to be sharing it on LinkedIn .
50) 90% of B2B marketers reduced cost per lead with LinkedIn lead gen forms .
LinkedIn lead gen forms are an advertise option provided by the chopine. While it ’ s by no means a necessity for generating leads and driving traffic and sales, advertising on LinkedIn has proven to be profitable for the majority of B2B marketers allocating a part of their ad spend there. Again, this is driven by the number of decision makers using the platform on daily footing .
51 ) LinkedIn generates 3x more conversions than Twitter & Facebook .
In a HubSpot analyze, LinkedIn generated the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74 %, about 3x higher than Twitter at 0.69 % and Facebook at 0.77 %. not lone do more likely leads land on your web site through LinkedIn, they ’ re besides more qualify and will to buy .
52) 65% of B2B companies have acquired a customer through LinkedIn .
With LinkedIn users more likely to do occupation with person they encounter on the platform, the fact that 65 % of B2B companies have acquired a customer through LinkedIn should not come as a storm. It ’ s the place to go for B2B marketers looking to generate more leads and build up their customer or customer number .
53) Only 0.59% of posts from B2B marketers come from company pages, but over 10 % of leads generated come from them .
caller pages on LinkedIn aren ’ thyroxine being given as much sleep together as they deserve. While it ’ mho true a personal connection is typically better to have in business, the company page can be identify to generating leads. Of all posts from B2B marketers, merely 0.59 % come from company pages, even though over 10 % of all leads are coming from those posts. We wouldn ’ triiodothyronine recommend abandoning all B2B lead generation efforts from your personal bill, but this statistic decidedly says you should be putting more eggs in the company page ’ sulfur basket .
54 ) 1 out of every 3 LinkedIn group posts that converted included a question tag in the topic trace .
Want to increase conversions ? When posting to any B2B group on LinkedIn, create your subject line as a question vitamin a much as possible. Business 2 Community found that of all posts that converted, approximately 33 % included a question score .
55) The average length of a post that converts is 248 characters .
You don ’ t need to go overboard on the word count when posting to LinkedIn for lead genesis purposes. According to Oktopost.com, the ideal character count is 248. That ’ s about 40 words. Short and sweet can get the caper done if you provide enough prize in those 40 words .
56) LinkedIn accounts for $1.86 billion in annual revenue in 2021.
According to a Q1 2021 earnings secrete, Microsoft earned $ 8.02 billion in tax income – up from the $ 5.26 billion previously reported in 2018. LinkedIn alone has seen tax income increase by 16 % YoY to $ 1.86 billion .
57) LinkedIn has 15x more content impressions than job ads
LinkedIn has moved from being a recruitment platform to also being a professional network where people go to learn and keep informed. That means LinkedIn is a valuable platform for B2B marketing.
58) Cost per lead is lower than on Google AdWords
LinkedIn ’ s targeting powers means you can get more stipulate leads at a lower cost. The platforms systematically sees a 28 % lower cost per contribute than Google AdWords
LinkedIn Statistics Recap
In a rush and couldn ’ t read them all ?
No worries, here are the lead 8 LinkedIn stats every B2B seller needs to know :
- 61 million LinkedIn users are senior-level influencers and 40 million are in decision-making positions .
- LinkedIn is the # 1 channel B2B marketers use to distribute subject at 94 % .
- LinkedIn makes up more than 50 % of all social traffic to B2B websites & blogs .
- 91 % of marketing executives list LinkedIn as the top put to find choice content .
- 80 % of B2B leads come from LinkedIn vs. 13 % on Twitter & 7 % on Facebook .
- LinkedIn generates 3x more conversions than Twitter & Facebook .
- 97 % of B2B marketers utilize it as part of their contentedness marketing strategy .
- LinkedIn has 722+ million monthly users.
LinkedIn is without a doubt the place to be for B2B marketers .
Which LinkedIn statistic jumped out to you the most? Drop a comment with your thoughts – we’d love to know!
[ Updated December 09, 2021 ]