|Casting Capabilities for at RMC Foundry|
| Casting Process
Reading: Silica Sol Lost Wax Casting Product
|annual Capacity / Tons||main Materials||Casting Weight||dimensional Tolerance Grade ( ISO 8062 )||Heat Treatment|
|fleeceable Sand cast||6000||Gray Cast Iron, Ductile Cast Iron, Cast Al, Brass, Cast Steel, Stainless Steel||0.3 kilogram to 200 kg||CT11~CT14||standardization, Quenching, Tempering, Annealing, Carburization|
|Resin Coated Sand Casting ( Shell Casting )||0.66 pound to 440 lbs||CT8~CT12|
|Lost Wax Investment cast||Water Glass Casting||3000||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Duplex Stainless Steel, Cast Iron||0.1 kilogram to 50 kg||CT5~CT9|
|0.22 pound to 110 lbs|
|Silica Sol Casting||1000||0.05 kilogram to 50 kg||CT4~CT6|
|0.11 pound to 110 lbs|
|Lost Foam Casting||4000||Gray Iron, Ductile Iron, Alloy, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Al||10 kilogram to 300 kg||CT8~CT12|
|22 pound to 660 lbs|
|Vacuum Casting||3000||Gray Iron, Ductile Iron, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel||10 kilogram to 300 kg||CT8~CT12|
|22 pound to 660 lbs|
|high atmospheric pressure Die Casting||500||Aluminium Alloys, Zinc Alloys||0.1 kilogram to 50 kg||CT4~CT7|
|0.22 pound to 110 lbs|
It is a overwhelm swerve that silica sol casting process replaces the rough inferior urine glass process in whole preciseness casting industry, specially for stainless steel steel cast and admixture steel casting. Besides the introduce molding substantial, the silica sol casting process has besides being innovated to much steadier and less heat expanding .
investment ( lost wax ) cast is a method of preciseness casting which produces building complex near-net-shape details using rejoinder of wax patterns. Investment casting or lost wax is a metal imprint process that typically uses a wax pattern surrounded by a ceramic plate to make a ceramic mold. When the shell dries, the wax is melted away, leaving only the shape. then the molding component is formed by pouring melt metal into the ceramic mold .
According to the different binders for plate construct, the investment roll could be divided into silica sol binder investment cast, water glass binder investment molding and the investment casting with their mixtures as binder materials. Silica sol is a distinctive water-based binder with a silicic acid colloid structure. It is a polymer colloidal solution in which highly dispersed silica particles are soluble in body of water. The colloidal particles are ball-shaped and have a diameter of 6-100nm. The process of investment frame to make the beat is the serve of gelling. There are many factors influencing gelation, chiefly electrolyte, ph, sol concentration and temperature. There are many types of commercial silica sols, and the most use is alkaline silica sol with a silica content of 30 %. In order to overcome the shortcomings of the long shell-making cycle of the silica sol shell, a quick-drying silica sol has been developed in late years. The procedure of making silica sol beat is relatively simple. Each process has three processes : application, sandpaper, and drying. Each process is repeated many times to obtain a multilayer blast of the necessitate thickness .
In the silica sol shell making procedure, dry is the most critical action. Through dry, the water is volatilized, the silica sol gels, and the fractious particles are firm bonded in concert, thereby obtaining a high-strength shell. This is a beneficial preparation for the subsequent project .
The casting obtained by the silica sol shell making process has low surface roughness, high dimensional accuracy and long shell making cycle. This march is widely used in casting high-temperature heat-resistant alloys, heat-resistant steels, stainless steel steels, carbon paper steels, gloomy alloys, aluminum alloys and copper alloys .
The silica sol preciseness lost wax investment draw process is desirable for repeatable output of net shape casting components from a variety of different metals and high performance alloys. Although broadly used for little castings, this process has been used to produce accomplished aircraft door frames, with steel castings of up to 500 kgs and aluminum castings of up to 50 kilogram. Compared to early casting processes such as fail cast or sand cast, it can be an expensive process. however, the components that can be produced using investment shed can incorporate intricate contours, and in most cases the components are shed near net shape, thus necessitate little or no rework once cast .
▶ Ferrous and Non-ferrous Materials for Investment Casting:
• Gray Iron : HT150, HT200, HT250, HT300, HT350 ; GJL-100, GJL-150, GJL-200, GJL-250, GJL-300, GJL-350 ; GG10~GG40.
• Ductile Iron or Nodular Iron : GGG40, GGG50, GGG60, GGG70, GGG80 ; GJS-400-18, GJS-40-15, GJS-450-10, GJS-500-7, GJS-600-3, GJS-700-2, GJS-800-2 ; QT400-18, QT450-10, QT500-7, QT600-3, QT700-2, QT800-2 ;
• Carbon Steel : AISI 1020 – AISI 1060, C30, C40, C45.
• Steel Alloys : ZG20SiMn, ZG30SiMn, ZG30CrMo, ZG35CrMo, ZG35SiMn, ZG35CrMnSi, ZG40Mn, ZG40Cr, ZG42Cr, ZG42CrMo … etc on request.
• Stainless Steel : AISI 304, AISI 304L, AISI 316, AISI 316L, 1.4401, 1.4301, 1.4305, 1.4307, 1.4404, 1.4571 and other stainless steel grade.
• Brass, Red Copper, Bronze or other Copper-based alloy metals : ZCuZn39Pb3, ZCuZn39Pb2, ZCuZn38Mn2Pb2, ZCuZn40Pb2, ZCuZn16Si4
• other Materials as per your unique requirements or according to ASTM, SAE, AISI, ACI, DIN, EN, ISO, and GB standards
▶ Capabilities of Investment Casting Foundry
• Max Size : 1,000 millimeter × 800 millimeter × 500 millimeter
• Weight Range : 0.5 kg – 100 kilogram
• Annual Capacity : 2,000 tons
• Bond Materials for Shell Building : Silica Sol, Water Glass and their mixtures.
• Tolerances : On Request .
▶ Main Production Procedure
• Patterns & Tooling Design → Metal Die Making → Wax Injection → Slurry Assembly → Shell Building → De-Waxing → Chemical Composition Analysis → Melting & Pouring → Cleaning, Grinding & Shot Blasting → Post Processing or Packing for Shipment
▶ Inspecting Lost Wax Castings
• Spectrographic and manual quantitative analysis
• Metallographic analysis
• Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers hardness inspection
• Mechanical place analysis
• Low and convention temperature impact testing
• Cleanliness inspection
• UT, MT and RT inspection
▶ Post-Casting Process
• Deburring & Cleaning
• Shot Blasting / Sand Peening
• Heat Treatment : standardization, Quench, Tempering, Carburization, Nitriding
• Surface Treatment : Passivation, Anodizing, Electroplating, Hot Zinc Plating, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Polishing, Electro-Polishing, Painting, GeoMet, Zintec.
• machine : turning, Milling, Lathing, Drilling, Honing, Grinding .
▶ Advantages of Investment Casting Components:
• Excellent and smooth coat polish
• Tight dimensional tolerances.
• Complex and intricate shapes with design tractability
• Capability to cast thin walls consequently a igniter casting part
• Wide choice of form metals and alloys ( ferric and non-ferrous )
• Draft is not required in the molds design.
• Reduce the need for secondary machine.
• Low substantial godforsaken .
▶ Why You Choose RMC for Custom Lost Wax Casting Parts?
• Full solution from one one supplier ranging customize design design to finished castings and secondary work including CNC machine, heating system treatment and surface treatment.
• Costdown proposals from our professional engineers based on your unique prerequisite.
• Short leadtime for prototype, trial casting and any possible technical improvement.
• Bonded Materials : Silica Col, Water Glass and their mixtures.
• Manufacturing tractability for little orders to mass orders.
• Strong outsourcing manufacture capabilities .