The Changing Landscape of USAA Investments (What you Should Know)
In recent months, the landscape of USAA investments has changed for members. If you’re not a member, you’ve probably heard everyone talking about it.
Many people want to know the down-low on what happened and what the future of USAA investments looks like, and how Charles Schwab is part of that future. To get all the deets, I’m doing a two-part series with Charles Schwab and USAA to get you some exclusive information about the transition.
To kick off the series, I’m talking with Mary Stork, the President of the USAA Investment Services Company (ISCO). She also serves as GM of Strategic Investment Relationships, overseeing the Charles Schwab and Victory Capital referral agreements and the day-to-day relationship management of each firm.
We talk about what USAA investments looked like before the changes, why USAA decided to change how they provide investment value to their members. Plus, Mary shares what it looks like moving forward and what USAA members get out of the deal!
Support for this show comes from Charles Schwab. Schwab can help you achieve better financial outcomes—saving for your future? Putting your kids through college? Being prepared for your retirement years? Schwab has the resources and solutions that can help you. You can learn more at Schwab.com.
Support for this episode also comes from USAA. Since 1922, USAA has provided award-winning insurance, banking and investment, and retirement solutions support to Military Members and their families. They offer a complete suite of exclusive products, services, tools, and advice to their members. Learn more and join today at USAA.com.
Changing Landscape of USAA Investments Episode Details
- Mary’s role at USAA
- Why USAA initially started offering investments solutions for members
- What USAA investments looked like before the transition
- Why USAA sold their investment products to Victory Capital and Schwab (all the deets)
- What’s different or changed now for members
- What new USAA members can expect for investment help from USAA
- There may be some new benefits coming for USAA members at Schwab (stay tuned)
- USAA’s hub for investment information
- What members will get from the changing landscape moving forward
- How USAA is continuing to support members
More on investing: All Things You Need to Know About the TSP
Changing Landscape of USAA Investments Resources
More on changes: Military Payroll Tax Deferral
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
I appreciate your review of the Military Money Show on iTunes, Google Play, iHeart Radio, and Stitcher. It helps me make the podcast better and better. Plus, it helps other people find me.
- Get my updates and favorite content emailed to you!
- Subscribe to The Military Money Show on Apple or Android
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Like on Facebook
- Follow on LinkedIn
- Subscribe on YouTube
Want to learn more about personal finance in the military? Check out our latest blog posts below and subscribe to get updates!