Limited quantities available!
From the personal-finance duo Fortune magazine called “funny, smart, cynical, and opinionated” comes savvy financial advice for today’s street-smart investors.
The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens helps teens stand out from a ho-hum mutual-fund crowd, build a portfolio of stocks one can actually care about, and take advantage of the investor’s best friend — time — to watch their profits multiply.
Strike a blow for financial independence. The Fool shows you how to:
• Question authority when it comes to managing your money
• Save cash (for investing, for college…and, yes, even for having fun!)
• Dodge the spending and saving pitfalls that trap so many adults
• get started investing — online and off — with just a few dollars
• Discover up-and-coming businesses that could become future “blue chips”
Warning: this is not your parents’ money guide. From identifying companies that are both cool and profitable to building a portfolio that makes tracking investments exciting, The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens shows young investors the way to financial freedom.
Referenced in Math and Non-Fiction, Grades 6-8 (533219)
David Gardner and Tom Gardner
Shipping Dimensions (height, width & length):
-1 x -1 x -1