- The need for strong, strategic partnerships between your organization and your buyer’s is becoming more and more acute, as deals are being delayed or outright lost if they are contingent on a single champion.
- Buyer data in CRM and the sales tech stack is becoming outdated, leading to inaccurate planning and ineffective outreach.
- With turnover spiking, retaining talent is becoming a critical priority.
- When salespeople leave, it’s increasingly difficult to hire great people, as the war for talent is fiercely competitive.
Those are all big challenges. And while each requires its own singular solution, LinkedIn can help with all four.
here ’ s how.
- 1 We can help you sell more effectively and efficiently during this dynamic time.
- 2 We can help ensure your team is using up-to-date data, so you can plan with confidence.
- 3 We can help you retain your sales team.
- 4 We can help you find the best talent when hiring.
- 5 Most companies are dealing with new challenges right now. We’re committed to helping.
We can help you sell more effectively and efficiently during this dynamic time.
Employee dollar volume can kill deals. specifically, 80 % of sellers said they lost or delayed a deal in the last year because one of their champions switched jobs, and that number is probable to increase over the come months. That ’ mho one reason why multithreading is therefore significant. even before the Great Reshuffle, LinkedIn datum showed that Sales Navigator sellers who are connected on LinkedIn to at least four people within an report are 16.4 % more probable to close the conduct, versus a seller who is connected to less than four people within an explanation. now, it ’ second even more authoritative because it helps protect your account against the potent possibility of cardinal contacts leaving a company. If you have multiple, meaningful touchpoints in an account, you can protect against that risk. additionally, multithreading is often a by-product of having a impregnable, strategic kinship across the constitution, focused on solving a core problem. You can get there by thinking buyer first and adopting a solution-orientated sales approach path, where you and your buyer ’ mho organization efficaciously become partners, working on something in concert. On the positive side, sometimes upset can be good. If one of your past champions moves to a new company, you have an immediate way into that account. Or, if you haven ’ t had luck selling into an report but a fresh leader takes over, it presents a fresh opportunity. Either means, LinkedIn Sales Navigator can help, by providing real-time insights into the comings and goings of your prospects and customers. A few features that are particularly relevant right now are :
- Alerts, which notify you of the buyer activity, including when they change jobs or show interest in your company, so you can take action right away.
- Champions List, so you can find opportunities at new accounts. This is an auto-generated list of past customers associated with closed-won opportunities who now work at new companies, indicating a potential way in.
- Account Map, so you can visualize the full buying committee. This is particularly useful for multithreading, as it will even recommend decision-makers to connect with.
- Account Buyer Interest, which determines how likely your accounts are to buy from you. This score will change in real-time as people within the account research and engage with your company, which can help you prioritize your outreach.
We can help ensure your team is using up-to-date data, so you can plan with confidence.
not the sexiest challenge, but one that needs to be addressed. Because nothing kills productivity, ruins forecasts quick, and hurts rep credibility more than inaccurate data running through your sales tech stack. How can LinkedIn aid ? Through LinkedIn Sales Insights ( LSI ), you can gain reliable insights into how your territories are changing – for exemplar, which accounts within your territory are shrinking or growing as employees come and go, and how likely those accounts are to buy from you. This gives you the clearness you need to do smarter, more accurate sales planning – the foundation of any effective sales team.
The best character ? Those insights are updated in real-time in your CRM, therefore even during a time of rampant transfer ( i.e. right immediately ), you can continue to forecast accurately. additionally, for contacts associated with Sales Navigator users, we ’ ll flag in your CRM if they ’ rhenium outdated and no longer with the proper company. And Sales Navigator helps teams seamlessly add raw Leads or Contacts to your CRM, so you know the data you ‘re adding is up-to-date and accurate.
We can help you retain your sales team.
While dollar volume is high across all roles, it ’ randomness particularly high gear among salesperson. If upset spikes within your org, it hampers productivity and forces more resourcing into hiring and onboarding. How do you avoid that destiny ? Insights show what professionals most lack correct now is career development, work-life balance, and a more inclusive polish. LinkedIn can be function of each solution via :
- Understanding the unique desires of your employees and their likelihood to go elsewhere through Glint.
- Facilitating career development through LinkedIn Learning.
- Creating a more inclusive culture, by applying the lessons learned from LinkedIn Learning’s courses on diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
We can help you find the best talent when hiring.
last, all sales teams will endure some degree of dollar volume. And that means having to hire raw salesperson. obviously, you want to hire great people, but that ’ s unmanageable today with indeed many organizations hiring at once. How do you stand out ? Through LinkedIn Hiring Solutions you can connect with the 800+ million professionals on LinkedIn. This empowers you to get in front of the people right field for your administration – alternatively of hoping that the justly people will proactively apply to work for you. additionally, LinkedIn Talent Insights gives you a real-time view of the specific endowment pools you ’ re hiring into. much like LSI does for your sales planning, LTI can inform your endowment strategy, and ensure you are fishing in the correct pond.
Most companies are dealing with new challenges right now. We’re committed to helping.
The Great Reshuffle is global and most organizations are feeling some effect from it. All of this change is making even the most basic sales processes, like prediction or prospect, that much more unmanageable. We understand, as we at LinkedIn are feeling it ourselves. We ’ re committed to creating solutions that continue to foster the growth of your business, despite macro headwinds. The good news program – if you can successfully navigate this Great Reshuffle, you ’ ll have a massive leg up over your competitors. And we ’ ra committed to helping you do just that .